Thursday, October 8, 2009

Star Wars, X Wing: Wedge's gamble

I read about a man named Luke and he wanted to become a Jedi so he went to the Jedi temple on a planet called Corusant and asked this master if he could join the Jedi order and he said "you have come late to the force, yes?" and he answered "yes Master Yoda ,but spare me i want to join your order." and Yoda replied "we will see."

I think that Yoda will let him join but he will make a mistake that might cost him his life.

A word I saw in the book that i did not understand is Purified and it means: cleansed, washed

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You followed directions very well. The problem I saw was that you only did about 1 a week. If you had done 12 more you would have had an A+. You can do the work when you try.
    GRADE 77.6

    ReplyDelete