Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stop the sun

1.Psychiatrist-A doctor that helps you with your problems. 2.Veteran-A former soldier in the army.
3.Involvement-The act of being part of something. 4.


I read about a man named Jeorge and he had a sickness called veitnam syndrome. His son Bob wants to know what veitnam syndrome is. His dad started to ramble on about what happened in veitnam and he said "We were in the hot zone and as soon as we were going to leave we were ambushed me and my troops tried to get out of there but it was just too hard. It seemed as if there were enemies firing from every angle. Then just as the firing stopped most of my comrads were oblitorated and I was the only one alive so I hid under the body of one of my fellow soldiers. I tried to think what would happen if I got up but the sound of my ringing ears got in the way of my concentration, so I looked and the sun was starting to come up and I thought I am going to die...they will find me...here in under the body, in the rice fields... So i thought that if I stopped the sun I would not die..or would I?"

I think that he had a rough time in Vietnam, cause he lost all of his friends. He almost died himself cause the enemies were firing from every angle. It effected him when he lost all his friends cause he really knew those men really well. I know what its like cause I have lost a friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment